I’ve been doing some research on the interwebs and all the information seems to be pointing to one inevitable conclusion. They say the beginning steps to getting better is first to admit you have a problem, so here goes; Hello my name is Kevin Shurmer and I may be addicted to Genghis Grill.
Let me explain:
1) After a good work out, and a measly salad for lunch, as the day progresses, I’ll start to get the shakes, and the only thing that seems to help is a tasty bowl of Genghis Grill stir fry
2) There are times when I go to Genghis Grill and eat alone. I’m not just a “social” eater, I can sit at the bar with just me and my bowl, lost in the world of dragon salt and Mongo BBQ sauce.
3) Sometimes, if I go too long without my bowl, my precious Genghis bowl, I’ll break out in a cold ginger citrus sauce and my hands feel sort of…not clammy…more like shrimpy.
4) Sometimes I refer to my Genghis bowl as ‘my precious’
5) I often dream of eating a giant bowl of Genghis Grill, and once, when I dreamed about eating a bowl of scallops, I woke up and my pillow was missing.
6) Sometimes, if I build an exceptionally large bowl and eat it all, I’ll find myself at home, with garlic powder in my mustache, 3G sauce on my shirt and no remembrance of how I got there.
There are only 8 days left in Heath Kwest. After that, I khan stop any time I want…any time…but right now I want my precious, my Genghis Grill precious bowl…excuse me…I’ve gotta go somewhere now.